Monday, November 07, 2005

 

What's the Meaning of It All?

Over the past couple of days, I've been pondering what this blog will be like, what format the content will take. I've decided that, for now at least, it will be largely a day-to-day diary interspersed with whatever the Internet equivalent of bon mot is. The diary will (hopefully) be of the more interesting things I see and do; there shouldn't be much öf the "Got up. Went to work. Weather cold." If that's all I can say, I'll start pasting excerpts of great cases in international criminal law, which should please Tadic fans.

So there you have it - part diary, part blog, which would of course make it a bliary. I hope you enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares