Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

New new look

As you can see if you've been here before, I have changed the design of my blog. I liked the design of the old one, but I didn't l;ike the fact that it only used half the width of the screen. This one is better that way but it isn't perfect - I don't think I've got the colours quite right. Anyway, I want to take a very informal (very small) poll of reader(s). E-mail me by Christmas saying whether you prefer this one or the old one, which you can find here. I'll go with whatever the majority says.

Comments:
The new look is definitely better than the old one. Say hi to Slobby if you happen to see him.
 
Seeing as you were the only votes, the new design passes with a 100% majority.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares