Monday, November 07, 2005

 

In the Greenhouse After Midnight

Saturday night was Museum Night in Amstredam, when 42 museums stay open until 2 am and do untraditional things, like speed dating in the Van Gogh museum and techno music in the botanical gardens. Still on no sleep after the flights and train ride, I caught the train up to Amsterdam with a whole bunch of people, all working for various international tribunals. There were people from the ICJ, ICC, ICTY, PCA and, of course, the IUSCT (first person who tells me what that stands for gets a prize).

This seems the right time for my first bulleted list:

Next: Man United 1, Chelsea 0



Comments:
hey Matt....it's the geek in me:IUSCT Iran-United States Claims Tribunal

Great to hear you're in my country. I hope I shall see you there for a few beers soon!
Mo.
 
And the prize goes to the tall Dutchman. The most interesting thing about that tribunal is the Americans are really involved in it (though, to be fair, my president is American).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares