Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Great music site

If you are at all interested in electronic/dance/rave music, do I have a site for you. It's called Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music (I know the cognoscenti are all sniffing their noses at me right now for only having discovered it, but I just don't care) and it goes through 110 genres of music, illustarting them with 1189 samples. I am proud to say I have listened to very one and I still cannot tell you the difference between acid techno, hard acid techno, banging techno and stupid house. I can also inform you that if you listen to too much hardcore, especially the varieties of gabber (not to mention speedcore, deathcore and metalcore), your head will fall off and/or explode. I'm still missing a couple of pieces.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares