Monday, December 12, 2005

 

My cousin the director

Major props to my cousin Cathy who, after an interminable round of schmoozing and meetings, has got together all the money (and it's a lot) to make her first feature film, which she wrote as well: Hey, Hey, It's Esther Blueburger. I am totally impressed and am glad to see at least one member of our family is doing something worthwhile with her life.

I feel it's OK to reveal the title of the movie and the fact that Cath has lined up, amazingly, Keisha Castle-Hughes of Whale Rider and Star Wars, and Radha Mitchell of Finding Neverland and Melinda and Melinda because Cathy and her movie are on IMDB! I am so excited, I could just platz!

Cath has been working on this movie for some time - I've seen her promotional material, and know a bit about it, and I think it'll be amazing. I'll let you know more whenever the acclaimed writer-director sees fit to release more information to the hungry public.

Go Cath!

Comments:
Yay Cath - way to go!! My SISTER the director. Yes, Matt, you and I are still "lawyers"!! But even so some perverse part of me still believes that my life is worthwhile ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares