Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Smoke gets up your...

I'm still, unfortunately, in the smoking stage of quitting, having quit and returned twice, much to my horror, chagrin and self-loathing. So quitting is in my future - I even have the Zyban prescription. (Incidentally, my HMO in the US doesn't cover Zyban when taken for smoking cessation. I think that's ridiculous - if you were a rational insurance company, wouldn't you want your policyholders to stop something that makes them more likely to get sick? Stupid system, stupid company.) I have no problem with smoking bans in bars, restaurants, public places etc, but this is going too far: Smoking ban for new WHO employees. I'm sure this must be illegal in some places.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares