Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Israel

I only do politics sometimes on this blog, and there are certain areas in there that I tend to stay away from in many spheres: Israel is one. There are only certain people that I will discuss Israel and the Palestinians with because it is an extremely emotive issue for me and others, and as a Jew I can't help but make it personal, so I can end up imputing all sorts of motives and lack of sensitivity to others, which (I am sure) are usually untrue, so it's best I avoid it. I recognise that this might be cowardly, or avoiding the issue, but there you go. However, Ostrow and Scott alerted me to some incredible pictures taken during the dismantlement of a Jewish settlement on the West Bank, one of which I am putting up without comment. There are more here (click inside the box that says photos).



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares